"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Things My Babies Say

I had a friend tell me that I need to write down the silly things my babies say and do because I won't remember it when they get older.  Well she was definitely right!  I don't remember half the things they have said and done but I am going to write down what I remember and maybe some others will come back to me. What better way to start my first post!

-Ada: I love your shoes! But mine are prettier
-Claudia: Why does some of your hair curl and some are straight? Me: Well sometimes your hair just does what it wants. Claudia: All by itself??!!!!

Huh, must be late because that's all I can think of right now and let me tell you Ada says some silly stuff all by herself. Will definitely have to work on this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment